Open top menu
Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Nike appears to have carried over the sole unit from the 7. So expect the 8 to feel the same underfoot. For those who are not familiar with Vomero, the word that comes to my mind is: BIG.It is a big shoe that offers big-time cushion with its big sole unit. When I put on the Vomero 8, I feel extra tall, as if I am wearing platform shoes. This, for me, makes the Vomero feel rather unstable.
However, if you are someone who does not pronate very much (underpronates) or not at all (supinates), this combination of big cushion and lack of medial stability might be perfect.
Because of all the cushion underfoot, the Vomero 8 offers zero road feel. And the overall ride of the shoe is somewhat boxy or clunky. I feel well protected from impact, but I also feel like I am plodding along.Everything has its two sides, but if you choose what fits you best, it is best.It all depends on yourself,for me, they are really superb.Again, for someone who is looking for impact-protection on long runs, recovery days, or everyday training, the Vomero 8 is certainly worth a look.
Different Themes
Written by Templateify

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments